The Packs of the Willows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Joining Applications
Pack Rules  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:33 pm by Akvi

» Pack Ranks
Pack Rules  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:20 pm by Akvi

» Pack Rules
Pack Rules  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:03 pm by Akvi

I forgot my password

Pack Rules

Go down

Pack Rules  Empty Pack Rules

Post by Akvi Tue May 26, 2015 1:03 pm

NOTE:FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT AND/OR REMOVAL FROM THE PACK.

-Be respectful and courteous to each other and listen to those in leadership positions.
-No God-modding or Mary/Gary-sue characters, no wolf is perfect or naturally capable of doing anything perfectly (everyone has weaknesses).
-This pack is semi-realistic, meaning that unusual eye-colors/markings are ok only if they aren’t too outlandish (so no zebra-prints or neon eyes). What is not allowed are wings, magical powers, multiple tails, or other abilities or features than are more fantasy than realistic. If you are unsure if something is allowed, send me a PM to ask.
-No killing or controlling other characters without their owner’s permission
-While I allow mature content here on the website, keep anything sexual to he minimum.
-This pack is semi-literate, so please have at least three lines per post when roleplaying (ideally more), and please also check for spelling.
-There isn’t a limit to how many days you can be absent or gone, but please let me know if you’ll be gone more than a week.
Akvi
Akvi
Admin

https://packsofthewillows.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down